Joseph Fick primarily handles commercial and retail collections. He has been a respected member of Newman Mathis for over 30 years and has a great deal of experience in collections law.
At Loyola Law School Mr. Fick was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society.
- Practice Areas:
- Commercial and Retail Collections
- Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Louisiana, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District, Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District, Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Louisiana
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Jefferson Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- National Association of Retail Collections Attorneys