Stephen Broussard primarily focuses his practice on real estate transactions of all magnitudes, including both commercial and residential real estate. He is the President of Gulf Title Corporation, a subsidiary company of Newman Mathis. Gulf Title is an agent for First American Title Insurance Company of Louisiana.
Additionally, each semester, Mr. Broussard dedicates his time as an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School lecturing on title examination.
- Practice Areas:
- Real Estate; Successions, Corporate Law
- Admitted to Practice:
- Supreme Court of Louisiana
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Louisiana Land Title Association
- New Orleans Bar Association, Title Examination Committee
- Jefferson Bar Association, Title Examination Committee, Past Chairman of Real Estate Committee
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Adjunct Faculty
- International Association of Notaries, Title Standards Committee
- New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Title Attorneys, Board of Directors